So a … Song "If I Fell" ukulele chords and tabs by The Beatles. for acoustic guitar & voice) - Duration: 12:22. A Bm7 C#m7 Bm7 E7 A Bm7 C#m7 . It is in standard tuning, though you can go with a ½ or whole step down if you wannna, then just put the capo at fret 3 or 4 :P IF I FELL The Beatles A Hard Day's Night (1964) Written by John Lennon/Paul McCartney Capo at 2nd fret The chords are the one you should play. If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me understand? If I Fell guitar lesson, simple and accurate. G#m If I fell in love with you, G Would you promise to be true F# D#m And help me understand.G#m Cause I've been in love before G And I've found that love was more, Am D Than just holding hands. [Verse] C#m C If I fell in love with you Would you promise to be true B G#m And help me understand C#m C 'Cause I've been in love before And found that love is more Dm G Than just holding ha Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. If I Fell Chords by Reba McEntire. If I Fell (Fingerstyle) guitar tab by The Beatles with free online tab player. Bbm A Bm7 E7 ‘Cause I’ve been in love before, and I found that love was more than just holding hands…. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Intro: D#m If I fell in love with you D Would you promise to be true C# A#m And help me understand D#m 'Cause I've been in love before D And I found that love is more Em7 A7 Than just holding hands Verse 1: D Em F#m Fdim Em7 If I give my heart to you, A7 I must be sure D Em F#m Fdim Em7 From the very start that you A7 D Gm A7 Would love me more than her. One accurate version. Jerry's Guitar Bar 91,275 views How To Play The Beatles This Boy (full lesson - arr. If I Fell CHORDS by The Beatles; [INTRO] Ebm If I fell in love with you D Would you promise to be true Db Bbm And help me understand Ebm 'Cause I've been in love before D And found that love is more Em A Than just holding hands [VERSE] D Em F#m Em If I If I Fell CHORDS by The Beatles

Recommended by The Wall Street Journal

犬 夜中 吠える 突然, 東山 動物園 街コン 感想, ポルチーニ リゾット 付け合わせ, アルパイン Hdmi 認識しない, 銀ひらす みりん 焼き方, 岐阜県 ソフトテニス ランキング, IZ*ONE チェヨン プロフィール, 売掛金 督促 文書, CN Rz843za 取扱説明書, Toeic 500点 高校生, キャビネット 鍵 後付け アスクル, ボーダー ランズ 3 フリープレイ, ヒルトン バケーションクラブ 日本, 第一生命 セールスレディ 給料, アイリスオーヤマ ホットプレート Ih, 12V リチウムイオンバッテリー 自作, ミルボン ワックス 薬局, 富山 県立 大学 生協 求人, Word ショートカット 箇条書き, 札幌 家具 リサイクル, マルコメ 提供 番組, テレビ朝日 北海道 番組表, クロアゲハ 蛹 期間, Python While 抜ける, ヤフオク 入札 取り消された 新規, C言語 マクロ 複数行, ハート デコレーション イラスト, 1900 年代 クラシック, 大和ハウス ジーヴォ CM, 猫 耳ダニ 薬 通販, 海上保安庁 管区 人気, 現在 このアプリケーションはこれ以上ユーザーを認証 できません, 表札 ステンレス 浮き彫り, ボーダー ランズ 3 フリープレイ, 江戸幕府 職制 特徴, 中央大学 合格最低点 2019, ハムスター 赤ちゃん 餌, セガ サターン HDMI変換, 逆浸透膜 浄水器 井戸水, 海上自衛隊 遠洋航海 2020, サッカー Aチーム から Bチームに 落と され た, 高校 部活体験 服装, パプアニューギニア 日本軍 人肉, ハイグレ 玉夫 ID,