There are also DOM events that can notify you when a video begins to play, is paused, etc. Learn more . audio et video ne feront pas exception. Since the amount of video on the Web is growing (more details in a future post), I wondered if the VIDEO tag’s preload behavior could account for that. HTML Video - Methods, Properties, and Events.

Note: the tag is created dynamicly later. Active 6 years, 9 months ago. Then when I create the need later the image does not need to be reloaded. The preload property sets or returns whether the audio/video should start loading as soon as the page loads. This attribute may be ignored in some instances. At last week’s HTML5 Developer Conference I attended Philippe Le Hegaret‘s session on “Video in the Open Web Platform”. html5 video preload. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information.

I'm looking to place a video in an HTML5 page that will begin playing on page-load, and once completed, loop back to the beginning without a break. Currently I can do this with images by creating a hidden div and putting all the images in there. Viewed 16k times 15. Is it possible to preload an html video? Les balises audio et vidéo. Viewed 44k times 50. L'attribut preload="auto" permet de de spécifier au navigateur de débuter le téléchargement de la vidéo tout de suite, en anticipant sur le fait que l'utilisateur lira la vidéo. The preload property allows the author to provide a hint to the browser about what he/she thinks will lead to the best user experience. April 12, 2013 12:42 pm | 8 Comments. HTML defines DOM methods, properties, and events for the