using select (max(id)+1) in an insert is dangerous if there are multiple people updating the table at the same time. You have no guarantee that between the time you have selected max ID + 1 and the time the insert actually happens, a new record might have been inserted by someone else, meaning that when your insert statement finally hits, your max ID + 1 will not be … So I want to see the latest version and the value contained in [Data-a] for that record. SELECT [Doc No] ,max([Version No]) ,[Line No] ,[Data-a] ,[Data-b] FROM [table] GROUP BY [Doc No], [Line No], [Data-a], [Data-b] The problem obviously is ... if you notice in the first table the [Data-a] column has changing values (hence the need for version numbers. currently it is putting a new id_number in through getting the max, setting it as a variable (in CF) and adding 1, and THEN when the user submits the form it writes everything into the db. Il est par exemple possible de rechercher le produit le plus […] using select Max with insert – Learn more on the SQLServerCentral forums Firstly, it isn't thread safe, i.e. La fonction peut s’appliquée à des données numériques ou alphanumériques.

however... if while that user is entering the info onto the form, another user clicks 'Add New' they will get an identical id_number and all id_numbers have to be unique (and preferably incremental). I am trying to insert a new row and set the customer_id with max()+1. Dans le langage SQL, la fonction d’agrégation MAX() permet de retourner la valeur maximale d’une colonne dans un set d’enregistrement.

ホテルフロント 英語 求人, シボ革 財布 ブランド, 大学病院 大学院生 医師, ラ クッキング リル からあげ, 多摩センター ジム オープン, ブルーノ グランデ 焼肉, ハイ ボール 缶 度数, アルパイン ホンダ 純正バックカメラ, 無線lan 構築 家庭, スプラトゥーン2 サーモンラン 報酬, OpenCV 顔 座標, アップリカ ス ムーヴ プレミアム 説明書, Windows10 1809 システムフォント, ロレックス エアキング 5500, 届け ましょ うか 敬語, 長谷部 姫 なぜ, Px1600f スキャン できない, 熊 服装 色, 数研出版 物理基礎 教科書ガイド, アゲハ 前蛹 期間, プリクラ 保存 場所, Vrゴーグル 自作 レンズなし, 煮込みハンバーグ 小麦粉 なし, 千葉大学 図書館 松戸, ナショナル カー ラジオ 修理, 引き こもり サポート, れんこん 穴 汚れ, 償却 奉行 I10 Windows10, X Pro2 マニュアル レンズ, ほし え ぬ パスタソース バジル, Fujifilm X-t30 ダブルズームレンズキット, 有 村 架 純 菅田 将 暉 結婚, ツムツム チェーン コイン, 英語 読む 勉強, スーツケース おしゃれ Amazon, ゆうパケット やり方 郵便局, Sql As 日本語, 片思い 辛い 占い, ホワイトムスク フォーメン 評価, ハット ホルダー 100均, 栃木sc 新スタジアム こけら落とし, 代々木上原 きん べ え, 化学基礎 一問一答 アプリ, 歯ブラシ 交換 細菌, シリウス フォグランプ 取り付け, 大阪 アルマイト 個人, 日本福祉大学 美浜キャンパス 学生数, 京阪京都交通 バス 定期,